- Coating – Epoxy coating is electrostatically applied and then oven cured to provide continuous coverage on all surfaces at 3-5 mils thickness.
- Steel – Grade C 1008 cold drawn steel rod
PSY 100,000 tensile strength. Line wires are .160 in. (4.0 mm) and cross wires are .091 in. (2.3 mm) at a gap distance of .53 in. (13.4 mm).
- Installation – Starting at one side of house, layout lengths overlapping 2”- 4” between sections to lock in. (More than 4” acceptable to avoid cutting and does not reduce ventilation properties). Water/ feed lines– use bolt cutters to cut out vertical wires and top cross wire to drop in water lines.
- No stands required.
- 12″ x 6′.
- 1/2″ wire spacing.
- Package 6 per bundle (pricing is per each piece)
- Minimum order of 24 pieces
- Improves airflow and circulation for better temperature control and efficiency resulting in lower utility bills and a more consistent product.
- Stability-The design stays in place without cumbersome stands or stakes.
- Versatility-It is easy to modify for feeders and water lines.
- Interlocking sections allow quick installation without any additional hardware or accessories.
- Production oriented design allows for quick turnover and storage.
- Stackable design allows for fast storage in a small space.
- Epoxy Coating-No harmful PVC’s found in other vinyl-coated products.
- Durable finish allows for easy cleaning.
- Made in USA. Patent Pending.