Cutler-Hammer® Type C25 Definite Purpose Contactors 25 A through 50 A, from Eaton’s electrical business offer a unique sealed housing to keep out contaminants and have a universal mounting plate for replacing competitive units. Contactors are dual-rated with inductive and resistive ratings as well as horsepower and kilowatt ratings. Contactors will accept add-on auxiliary contacts.
- Contacts: Double Break
- Coil Terminals: 10-14 AWG
- Ambient Temperature: +150°F (+65°C) Maximum
- Mechanical Life (ARI Standards) — 500,000 Operations, Electrical Life — 200,000 Operations
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified and Conform to ARI 780, CE Mark
- Universal Mouting Plate Allows for Replacement of All Competitors DP Contactors