Northeast Agri System, Inc. designs, builds and services poultry and hog houses in Pennsylvania, and surrounding states, including the Delmarva Peninsula and New England. We are an EOE/M/F/D/V employer.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
Service Technician (Lititz, PA)
We are hiring Service Technicians for our Lititz, PA store to repair and maintain agricultural systems used in poultry, hog, and egg production.
- Receive service requests from supervisor, pull and load necessary parts into a company-owned pick-up truck and travel to the customer's location.
- Install, repair, or service equipment listed on the service request.
- Communicate the need to order parts not in stock.
- Engage customers in a friendly, helpful manner, ensure they are satisfied with the work performed when possible, and relay any concerns to the appropriate company personnel in the event the customer has a complaint.
- Assist in warehouse or other areas of the company as directed by supervisor.
- Keep company service truck in clean, neat condition.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Must have current, valid PA driver's license.
- Must be able to be on call at least one week per month.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to bio-hazard safety practices.
- Local travel.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have basic knowledge of 110 and 220 electrical systems
If you meet the criteria for any of the listings above, we encourage you to apply via e-mail to email@example.com
- Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.