Northeast Agri System, Inc. designs, builds and services poultry and hog houses in Pennsylvania, and surrounding states, including the Delmarva Peninsula and New England. We are an EOE/M/F/D/V employer.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
Service Technician (Lititz, PA)
We are hiring a Service Technician for our Lititz, PA store to repair and maintain agricultural systems used in poultry, hog, and egg production.
- Receive service requests from supervisor, pull and load necessary parts into a companyowned pick-up truck and travel to the customerís location.
- Install, repair, or service equipment listed on the service request.
- Communicate the need to order parts not in stock.
- Engage customers in a friendly, helpful manner, ensure they are satisfied with the work performed when possible, and relay any concerns to the appropriate company personnel in the event the customer has a complaint.
- Assist in warehouse or other areas of the company as directed by supervisor.
- Keep company service truck in clean, neat condition.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Must have current, valid PA driver's license.
- Must be able to be on call at least one weekend per month.
- Must be able to understand and adhere to bio-hazard safety practices.
- Local travel.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have basic knowledge of 110 and 220 electrical systems
If you meet the criteria for any of the listings above, we encourage you to apply via the e-mail link at the bottom of the page.
- Applicants only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.